Monday, February 9, 2009

Because You Tube compression is shitty...

I wasn't impressed with the way Wish came out on YouTube. The strobe lighting (or size of the file? Or the direction the wind is blowing outside?) chokes the video stream and gives it a delay. Here's the YouTube version:



So, I have gone ahead and uploaded it to megaupload for direct downloading. It's 553 mb, in mpg format. It's nice to view everything a bit closer and bigger too! I would upload more, but I figured the size of each file would deter people. If you do have a particular song that you would like to download, let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Anxiously waiting for the dvd release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It's getting closer!! Almost time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see a full(not youtube)version of suvivalism...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot, i would like to see In this twilight, i loved the background image.

    ReplyDelete