Sunday, February 22, 2009

1,000,000 2nd edit

I'm working my way through part 2 of 3 of the show right now, but I wanted to share some of the stuff I've worked on so far. I know I said I wouldn't post one by one, but I couldn't resist! So I uploaded 1,000,000 to YouTube.



I'm still working on the color for this one. That side camera on Justin's side is the hardest to blend into the rest of the footage. What do you guys think of the flow of the edit? I think it may have lost some of its chaos, but runs smoother. I think this video, Letting You and The Wretched are the most drastically changed edits out of all the ones I've done so far. The latter two are definitely changed for the better. 1,000,000 might need a couple of crazy cuts for the hell of it :P

And for comparison, the original:

1 comment:

  1. Much better on the 2nd edit. Very clean and professional (without nitpicking.) Overall very exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete