Monday, March 2, 2009

A note on the "due date"

Currently in: Phase 2: Second Round Edit, sound and picture refining (Week 2 of 2)

I've been getting a lot of emails recently, asking for updates on the project and what day it will be done. I'm happy people are interested in what I'm working on and that you are excited to obtain what I've done. I'm still working on editing. I'm still in second edits, third portion of the show. I've put the little things that I said I would get done aside (megaupload gifts, youtube uploads) to better focus on the editing and project itself.

In the meantime, thank you for your support and interest and your patience is greatly appreciated. I somehow manage to find some kind of time to do this entire project on my own in between going to work and school, trying to have some semblance of a social life, keeping house with my boyfriend and spending time with my family. I know everyone is getting antsy, but please bear with me. Life causes delays that I can't always control, but this entire project will get finished and when it's done, it will be done right. I'm sorry I can't specify an exact date, but just keep an eye on this blog, my twitter, youtube channel, the threads on the NIN boards, all the means of communication that I have created to try and keep you guys in the loop and on top of my progress/time.

Thank you,

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jessica! Just about the time you get done will be the time I'm ready for a fix. I've overloaded myself on bits and pieces of edits so a full, complete show will be worth the wait.
    Thanks for sharing your work with us
    -mendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need!! Cant wait to see how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the finishing touches! Im sure it will be amazing! Take all the time you need, theres no rush. You've pumped this out pretty fast imo. :P Thanks again for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone complaining or taking the "Are we there yet?" attitude probably won't even F'n buy one. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete